We knew this time was coming and it is here! Since we have a "giant baby girl" she is now capable of reaching all of the light switches on her own. This is a nightmare for Daddy because it means wasted electricity all over the house. The other night we were on our way to the North Augusta football game and noticed that all of the outside lights were on in the daytime. Who knows how long they had been on? Richard had to run back in to turn them off. While I was getting ready today, Kamdyn said, "Mommy, I was hot so I turned on the fan." Sure enough, the ceiling fan was just a spinning! Sorry, Daddy! Now you have two to go behind to check on lights/switches.
Family Fun
2 years ago


4 comments:
Pray its the only thing she gets into. I WORRY ABOUT DOORS AND DOOR LOCKS AND GETTING OUT AND DOWN THE STAIRS.
Daddy followed me around constantly switching off lights. So many things about Richard remind me of him. Always with a smile. I love you, angel son.
Oh, how I understand that one. Got to love the never ending money savers:) Too funny. At least she can't adjust the thermostat yet.
I've been 'trained' well up here, too, by my mom! Turn off what you're not using...=) Kids are too cute, aren't they?
xoxox
Post a Comment