Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Beautiful Little Girl

You all know how horrible I am about choosing "the best" pictures to post especially when it comes to these professional photos! Lora is truly amazing and does such a great job at genuinely depicting Kamdyn's personality. The set fit Kamdyn to a tee!

She currently LOVES playing what she calls "tea set" with her real porcelain tea set. Lora had already picked this out prior to our arrival without any conversation with me! This was truly a photo session fit for a princess! Kamdyn is also currently in to all of the Disney princesses. She can name each of them and loves watching all of my old VCR Disney movies. Here is our sweet little princess. I get teary-eyed looking at these photos. I can't believe how much she has grown! We love her so much. She is so full of sass, spunk, intelligence, and personality!! We couldn't ask for more!!



I LOVE this one! She looks so angelic!!


We get this look often!





This one, too!




These were the first set of pictures that Lora took with Kamdyn in her birthday outfit! Kamdyn wasn't nearly as entertained by the wicker chair as she was with the tea set and pink flowers. There were only a few of these that I actually loved. Kamdyn kept saying, "cheese," which explains all of the squinty-eyed pictures. The above pictures are much more natural, but all of them definitely allow her personality to shine through!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe God gives us what we need in our life and this little angel fills each and every spot in our heart. Not only is she absolutely beautiful, but smart, sweet, independent, intelligent, loving, kind. How does a 2 year old become so wonderful so young? These pictures made me laugh and cry. Thank you Kimberly for all you do to have these made for us to see Kamdyn.

Gina said...

She is adorable. Great pictures. My Emma is all into princesses too! We have watched "Ariel" about 5 times in the past few days. What little girls they have turned into.

Jess said...

Oh My Goodness, Kimberly~ I can't believe that my friend (YOU) has grown so much...you're such a wonderful mommy~Look @ the lovely little one you've created! I'm so proud of all you (and Richard) do to raise such a beautiful & wonderful child. Kamdyn is blessed to have parents like you who have so much love for her!
She looks absolutely adorable! So sweet!
I love you guys.

Betsy Marchant said...

Very cute pictures. Don't you just love jumping up and down behind the camera and doing anything to get her to smile? I really like the ones in the pink dress!!!

Jennifer said...

Theae are wonderful. Kamdyn is such a cutie!

PS A new Ariel movie comes out next week ;)

Denise said...

OH MY GOSH! These pictures are the best! I love them! Look how her little leg is swinging as she's sitting on the dresser! The first picture in her birthday outfit looks like you "in action" at jazzercise. In the third picture she has Richard's eyes and your smile! Too precious!

Denise said...

OOPs!It's actually the fourth picture with your Richard's eyes and your smile!

Lee Wilkes said...

So cute! How will you ever decide??

Amy Wallace said...

I love all of them!!!!

Anonymous said...

"The look" is my favorite.
I miss you all. Ruthie

Angie said...

The photos turned out great. My favorite is the third photo of her in the pink dress.

Keri said...

They are gorgeous pictures! My favorites are the 2nd from the top and the 6th from the top.