I'm a little behind with posting, I know. I started back to work this week and it takes me a little while to actually get all of us on a schedule again. So here goes.......
Last Friday night we went to downtown Augusta's, First Friday. We walked down the street checking out all of the vendors and entertainment. Our first stop was the jumping castle. Kamdyn enjoyed jumping, of course, but is still a little timid with things like this. We then had dinner at The Pizza Joint.
Last, we made our way back down Broad Street to see some more interesting entertainment. We watched a "big band" perform. These are some pictures of Kamdyn dancing to the "big band." Needless to say, Kamdyn got to bed late that night!







3 comments:
Love Kamdyn's hair!
She takes after her Mommy in the dancing department!
She is getting SO big! I'll bet she's a cute dancer!! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment