After Jazzercise this morning, Mrs. Denise asked Kamdyn and me what we were going to do for the rest of the day. I told her that we were going to the old house to pull weeds and straighten up a bit before the closing tomorrow (YEA!). Ana Blake was with Denise. Denise offered to take Kamdyn to her house to play with Ana Blake and Dalton. Ana Blake really wanted her to, so I said, "Okay!" We loaded Kamdyn's car seat into their car and off she went for the entire day. She didn't even bat an eyelash or shed a tear about going. She was so excited!
I got some much needed "stuff"done and Kamdyn had a fun day eating macaroni and cheese for lunch; snacking on ice cream; jumping on the trampoline; riding on the golf cart; getting a french manicure/pedicure on her fingers and toes; taking a nap on Ana Blake's bed; playing with, Giles, their dog; looking at the cows; waiting on the billy goats; seeing Mr. Al's animal room; and, just being silly with Ana Blake and Dalton. Did she want to come back to our boring house? Probably not!
She kept telling me that she was jumping on the "vaseline" instead of trampoline. That truly cracked me up! She also kept telling me that the next time she goes over there that the "billy doats" are going to come down and say, "BAA!" They said she is quite a character and really kept them busy. They were telling me about her new word "dangerous." Mrs. Denise kept telling her to be careful at their balcony and steps because they were dangerous.
Thank you so much for giving me a little unexpected break! Have I mentioned before how great the Turner Family is???? I didn't quite know what to do with myself as I shopped for groceries at Wal-Mart ALONE!! By the way, I love your house!!! It was Kamdyn's and my first time to the Turner "estate"!! :)
Check out some of her fun! Mrs. Denise took some pictures, but we couldn't get her computer to read her card tonight so she could send them to me! These were a few that I took when I picked her up.




Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
They ARE very special people and I'm glad Kamdyn has someone else to love her like we do - I know she was having the time of her life and will be begging everyday to go back to their house.
It's so amazing to watch Kamdyn 'grow' through your blogs & pics. I love it, although I do wish I saw you all more often.
Great pictures! She's adorable & I'm sure you (semi)enjoyed time to get things 'done'...
xoxo
Kamdyn was a perfect little angel and she was so entertaining!You certainly are training her well! She'll never be high maintenance!Lunch was a breeze with this two year old! She eats well and is not picky at all! She fretted just a little at nap time letting us know that she was ready for a break.Then she quickly fell asleep on Ana Blake's bed.She spent the rest of the time playing up a storm!We all had a fun day! You and Richard are so blessed!
Post a Comment