Story #1
On the way back from the Market today, there was a man sleeping on one of the benches on the Riverwalk. I assumed he was homeless, even though that is a bit judgemental of me. He had a blanket and a newspaper under him. My sweet innocent baby says very politely, as she does to most people that we pass, "Hey!" as we stroll by him. Then she says in her loud toddler voice, "That man is sleepin'. Crazy man!" It was all Richard and I could do not to laugh. She didn't know to feel sorry for him, but to her it was crazy that he was sleeping on a bench like that. Oh well, there aren't filters on the mouth of a toddler! What comes up usually comes out!
Story #2
We were getting ready to eat dinner tonight. Kamdyn starts digging through her diaper bag and finds some "fruities" (Fruit Chews). She says, "I want to eat these." I tell her, "No, we are about to eat dinner." She politely sits them back on the steps and says in her most disgusted voice, "UGH! NEVERMIND!!" Again, Richard and I cracked up laughing. Where she picks up all of this, I'll never know! She is so observant and remembers EVERYTHING!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
I believe I mentioned last weekend "You better watch what you say" or Kamdyn will be telling everyone.
Listen to Nanny Sandy. I couldn't have said it better!
Ruthie
Post a Comment