Thursday, June 19, 2008

MacKenna Comes to Visit

Today, MacKenna came to visit Kamdyn at our house for a change. Baby Eli came, too. Kamdyn is truly fascinated with him and said today, "I want a baby bruter just like that." I had to laugh. I'm kind of getting the "itch" for another one myself. (Gina- brother is one of those words that I had a hard time sounding out to get it to read the way Kamdyn actually said it!)

MacKenna and Kamdyn had a great time. MacKenna loved the upstairs of our house. She wanted to stay upstairs and look over the bannister. Then, Richard and I took the girls on a boat ride and let them play at the park for a while. They had a great time! On our boat ride, Kamdyn kept saying, "I love you, MacTenna!" Both of them are just so sweet! I could eat them up!

Sweet Girls riding on the boat! Kamdyn kept saying, "Faster, Daddy, faster!!"


Beautiful MacKenna!


MacKenna is so patient with Kamdyn and is careful to make sure that Kamdyn is safe!


Time to go back! But first, a little sip of juice!


Down the ramp and back to the boat.



Okay, I had to post this picture, even though it's not my best side, because I had NO idea that Richard took this until just this very minute. I was taking pictures with Debra's camera. He took this with our camera. He thinks I'm a nut for taking all of these pictures. I guess he wanted to document his nutty wife who always has a camera in her hand! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you keep the camera handy - believe it or not you can't always rely on memory because you both will grow older one day and these precious memories will be forever documented by PICTURES!

Jennifer said...

That is too funny! You got caught in the act!!!

Gina said...

I could hear exactly how she said the word. Good job spelling that one. I would have had to spend time sounding out that one too!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the "camera nut"!
Ruthie

Denise said...

Kamdyn is getting practice for a new baby "bruter" or sister!It's nice to occasionally see the photographer behind all these cute snapshots!