Every Saturday in downtown Augusta they have a "market" in the middle of the commons area on the Riverwalk. We decided to check it out bright and early this morning. Kamdyn, of course, thought the market had something to do with a piggie. She kept saying, "I want to see the piggie at the market." We loaded up the boat with all of the baby "stuff" along with her stroller. We purchased some home grown tomatoes (while we wait on Richard's), squash, and a HUGE container of fresh strawberries from Gurosik's Farm. Someone also gave Kamdyn a HUGE orange balloon. We all had a great time! 
Kamdyn ate about half of this container of strawberries at one time. I can't believe that she didn't have a tummy ache. The strawberries truly were delicious. It's not often that I will pull the stem off and eat a strawberry, but these were so sweet! Usually I have to doctor them up with some sugar. As you can see, Kamdyn agreed! She usually thinks strawberries are sour.
Check out the strawberry juice dripping from her arm. I'll be lucky if I ever get the strawberry stains out of her shorts. The towel over the lap didn't help much.
Strawberry juice on the chin.
This is what she looked like when I forced her to quit eating them!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
I know another little girl who has always loved strawberries!
I can't believe how big she is getting! You are all in our prayers! Please let us know if we can do anything on this end! We are good for dinner, visits, etc! We love you all!
Post a Comment