Carrie and Potter brought Kamdyn this adorable hula outfit all the way from Hawaii! She LOVES it! Please excuse my hiccups in the video. For some reason I had the hiccups at least 5 times yesterday!?!? Don't you just love Kamdyn's rendition of hula dancing. Maybe her instructor just isn't showing her correctly!! :)



I turned the camera sideways in an attempt to get her entire body. She kept moving right up to the camera. OOPS!!! Now she is sideways!
This is Kamdyn thanking Potter and Carrie for her outfit. Thank you! You two are the best and you both are always SO thoughtful!!! We LOVE YOU!!!
Family Fun
2 years ago


4 comments:
Kamdyn -
You're welcome!
Make Daddy try on the coconuts.
JP
I love the last picture. Looks like she is disgusted with the coconuts:) Made me laugh because how many times are we, women, feeling like this too! Too sweet.
Kamdyn makes me want to visit Hawaii! Too cute!
The "Thank You" message is too cute!
Post a Comment