Friday, June 13, 2008

More Potty News!

Now that Kamdyn started pee peeing in the potty, my next question was, "Well, what about stinkies?" She is quite proficient at urinating and has not wet her pullup, diaper, or panties one time since she started using the potty. She tells me everytime that she has to go potty; however, I knew that getting her to have a BM in the potty was going to be an entirely different story. As always, my little sweetie surprised me today. She was attempting to "draw" pictures in Daddy and Pop Pop's cards for Father's Day. She kept wiggling around in her chair and standing up. She told me she had to go pee pee. I knew differently! So, I put the potty chair on the big potty because I did not want to clean stinky out of her potty. At first she said, "No, Mommy, I don't want to stinky in the potty!" I looked her and said, "Well, you have on big girl panties. Where are you going to do your stinky?" She looked at me and thought for a few seconds and then said, "I doing it, Mommy!" I couldn't believe it!!!! Maybe I changed her last stinky diaper!! Then again, this means that my baby is growing up. It's all a little bitter sweet. What will I do when I pass the diaper aisle in the grocery store and don't actually need diapers? Maybe it's time for Baby #2?? :) Okay, Richard, don't have a heart attack!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA KAMDYN!!!! I knew when she made up her mind that would be it. We now have a "little girl", not a "baby".

Anonymous said...

Yea, Kamdyn and Kimberly. Thank goodness for the potty seat on the big potty .....
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Why to go Kamdyn!!! I can't wait to see my buddy Tuesday!!
Love you, Georgia

Jess said...

You've got yourself a very smart girl!!

xoxo