A friend of mine and her daughter, Kerri and McCanless, recommended the book "Pinkalicious" for Kamdyn. So, Santa brought her this special book for Christmas. When I said that Kamdyn was obsessed with Barney, she is equally obsessed with Pinkalicious. I'm not sure whether to be grateful for Kerri and McCanless' recommendation or whether to "fuss" at them for it! :) However, naptime and bedtime have turned in to "Pinkalicious" time. We MUST read this book before Kamdyn will get in her bed. For that, I am very grateful because bedtime is a breeze, but it's the reading it ALL day that I can hardly stand! Needless to say, Kamdyn speaks of this book many times a day. If you have any special little girls in your life, this is a MUST HAVE book! I know what her birthday theme is going to be............................Thanks, Kerri and McCanless, we really do LOVE the book, even MOMMY and DADDY!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
So glad to hear that Kamdyn also loves Pinkalicious!! We have moved on to Purplicious! however, it just isn't as cute! It continues to amaze me how much Kamdyn reminds me of McCanless! You'll have to look back at our posts. For McCanless' 2nd birthday party we had a pink party and made everyone dress in pink! It was a hit. Last year, we had to duplicate the pinkalicious cupcakes in the book for her school party, too! Have fun! I love our pink girls! Kerri
Post a Comment