Kamdyn went to see her very first movie at the movie theatre today. Georgia is so brave and so great! She took both Kamdyn and Jacob to see the Veggie Tales new movie, Pirates. Taking Jacob to the movies is something that she has done quite often. He is much calmer and laid back compared to Kamdyn and he is also a year and a half older. Kamdyn is the "live wire" that must be moving and talking at all times. I actually met them at the movies when I got off of work just in case she needed to be "rescued." The movie was a little more than half over. Kamdyn was in Georgia's lap when I got there and she was talking away. Luckily, there was only about 6 other people in the theatre. Kamdyn was singing Barney, talking to me, and attempting to talk to Jacob. He is so patient with her. She said, "Hey, Jacob," about 10 times right in his face. He was trying so hard to watch the movie, but never got aggravated with her. She did pause a few times to look at the movie and comment on what was happening. When it went off, she yelled out, "I want to watch it again!" I took a few pictures with my cell phone of her in the lobby with some of the video games. She insisted on sitting in the seat of the car video game. I'll post them as soon as Richard gets them off of my phone. :)
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
So many wonderful experiences she is sharing with Georgia and Jacob! Thank you Georgia!!!! Can we go next time???
You would think that a movie theater would be easy with children..but its not! I attempted to take 3 nieces this past summer and it was crazy! After the movie we went to the restroom on our way to the car and as we are leaving Sarah says, "Aunt Carrie I need to go back and get my shoes!" They were in the theater! She has been all over the place in socks...including the restroom! Yuck!-CB
Kamdyn was GREAT for her first movie. Sure Nanny we would love for you to go next time!!! Come on down!!!
Post a Comment