I can't believe that just a couple of days ago I was talking about not being able to get warm and lighting the gas logs. Now, it's back to warm weather and we don't even need jackets. Kamdyn and I took advantage of this and went to the park for a "picnic." Well, I guess you could call it a picnic. We did sit at a picnic table, but the picnic consisted of dried Raisin Bran and Honeycombs mixed together and strawberry milk. Sounds yummy, huh? That's what she wanted for her snack and we HAD to take it to the park for a "picnic."


Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
We will all have to go in together on $$$$ for her to have her own park @ the new house OR you will be going back to park @ old house - SHE LOVES THE PARK!!!! RAIN OR SHINE!!!
Post a Comment