Kamdyn really loves honeycombs. While I know they contain sugar, they are a great snack for the car. As long as her sugar is limited, it's not going to hurt her anyway. Besides, I don't eat a sugar free diet so I don't expect her to either. We have been out of them for a week or so and she has been constantly asking for more honeycombs. As I shopped this weekend, they were out of the Post Honeycombs. All they had was this HUGE bag of generic honeycombs for only $2.38. I love a good deal, so I bought them. They were sitting in the bottom of our pantry yesterday. She comes walking out of the pantry with this bag that is just as big as she is, saying, "Mommy, I want some honeytombs." I had to take her picture with this HUGE bag. She couldn't even pick it up! Could it get any bigger?
Family Fun
2 years ago






1 comments:
Now all she needs is a huge bowl, a LOT of milk and a shovel :)
Post a Comment