Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Snow

I really don't think I would consider this her first "real" snow experience because she wasn't able to run, jump, and play in the snow; however, she did get to see the snow falling out of the sky just before her bedtime. My camera wouldn't work, of course, but we did get some video on our regular video camera of her watching and feeling the snow as it fell on her head. We wouldn't have known it was snowing if I hadn't checked the weather to see that it said "snow in North Augusta." I said, "Wow, they say it's snowing here!" Richard looked out the window and discovered that it really was snowing, even at our house. We bundled Kamdyn up in her jacket and jommies and we were out the door for a brief few minutes. She says, "Let's make a snowman." We giggled and told her that there wasn't enough snow. Maybe it will snow another time when she can actually play and enjoy it! Too bad it was dark!

1 comments:

Amy Wallace said...

We took Noah too...he ate a snowball and just giggled! The innocence. Isn't it so neat to watch? Kamdyn is so cute and funny with her words. I wished she and Noah could play in the snow together. I could only imagine their "conversation"