Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Word

This morning, Kamdyn was in the living room while I was folding clothes in the bedroom. I kept hearing an occasional grunt and knew exactly what she was up to. Then, I say, "Kamdyn are you okay?" I hear, "Yes, Mommy, I otay." I say, "Are you doing a stinky." She says, "Uh huh, I con-ti-pated." I say, "What!?!" not believing my ears. She says again, "I con-ti-pated." I thought I was going to fall in the floor laughing. Who knew that a baby could actually know what constipated means? She never ceases to surprise me or amaze me!!!

5 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

I love it! How funny.

Anonymous said...

SO? Did everything come out ok?

Amy Wallace said...

Where has she heard that from?

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!

Allison

Anonymous said...

McCanless has had potty troubles from day one, so she too learned "con-si-pated" at an early age! (her version so long ago) Hope she is feeling better! Kerri