Karcie's two-year-old class is perfect for her. She goes one day a week and absolutely loves it. Mrs. Kelly informed me the other day that Karcie was one of her best listeners and always follows directions
. Huh? You must have her confused??? I guess I can be thankful that she is an angel in public.
Anyway, each week they create a craft that goes along with their weekly theme. They adorn my window over my kitchen sink. The window sill is filling up quickly so I had to take some photos before taking them down to make room for more "Artwork by Karcie." She is so proud when she sees her work displayed in the kitchen. She loves telling us how each is her "favorite" one.
 |
| Mr. Penguin |
 |
| Little Polar Bear |
 |
| Precious Valentine's Day Wreath |
 |
| Little Lambie!! |
1 comments:
I'm glad she likes doing this. These are keepers! Love you Karcie Girl.
Post a Comment