Before I forget.....
Kamdyn and Karcie got chocolate covered sunflower seeds for Valentines Day. We just got around to opening them last week. The girls were downstairs. Karcie ran upstairs screaming and crying. I saw pink coming out her nose...melting chocolate candy!!! OMG!! Panic!! This kid stuck one up her nose. ER here we come again!! Luckily, I was able to get her to blow it out into a tissue. I think I scared her enough so she will NEVER do that again!!
Second thing,
My big girl started riding the bus home. She has been begging. Several of the neighborhood kids ride. And, the bus stop is right down from our house. Why not? We gave it a shot and she loved it. Besides, I sat in carpool 20-30 mins everyday. We got home minutes before the bus pulled in our neighborhood. It's a no-brainer!!
She wouldn't let me take her photo in front on the bus. I got the aggravated, "MOM!?!" look. I got these though. I couldn't be any prouder of this girl. She makes my heart smile in a new way each day.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:
Post a Comment