Well, school was cancelled yet again due to ice in our area. Though none of us are thrilled with all of the delays and cancellations that this winter has brought to the Raleigh area, we do enjoy a nice rush-free morning when no one is able to leave the house. I actually had time to make pancakes complete with cinnamon and brown sugar. It's Kamdyn's favorite!!
 |
| I simply cannot believe how much this girl has grown! |
 |
| All of her baby features are gone. She has BIG GROWN UP teeth now. And she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I am so proud to be her Mom! |
 |
| Yummy pancake stack cooked to perfection.....unless, of course, you compare the roundness. ;) |
1 comments:
She is one special little girl and I'm proud to be her Nanny.
Post a Comment