Thursday, April 18, 2013

TMI

I know that this is too much information, but it tickles me and I don't want to ever forget it. Remember, this blog is for me when I am old and senile and can't remember anything.  Karcie has made the office her bathroom.  It' her quiet place where she likes to go to peacefully go stinky.  We know as soon as the door closes what she is going to do.  If you try to watch her, she will scream, "NO, STOP!"  My contention is that if she knows that she wants to be alone and can go to the office to go to the bathroom, she can use the big girl party. YES?  We're working on it!  After just getting rid of pappy, we are trying to take the potty training slowly.  She can't be finished with all of the baby stages at once!  Her Mommy will be devastated!



1 comments:

Nanny said...

She did that to me when we were there. It was funny. I think she will be easy to potty train.