Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Georgia on My Mind!

Look who is back for a visit this week!  Yahoo for Georgia!  After picking up Kamdyn from school yesterday, we took the girls to the park.  The weather is ridiculously perfect right now and we couldn't be happier for the arrival of Spring!

After the park and some roller blading time, we took the girls to the new Moe's in Apex.  I have never seen so many people working behind the counter at Moe's.  You seriously needed ear plugs when you walked inside and heard the "Welcome to Moe's!" greeting in unison.  YIKES!  It was delish!  Afterwards, we threw money into the fountain that is in front of Moe's.  Karcie loved it and wanted "More, More, More" money to throw!  She wasn't too happy when we had to leave. Oh well!  Who knows what we will get into today!  :)





LOOK how big she is getting!  *Sniff*






The big Moe's cookie was definitely Karcie's favorite!



Karcie surely loves her "Georgie!"

I was trying to get both of them to look at the camera and smile.

I tried!  :)

1 comments:

Georgia said...

I'm loving my visit in Apex, already planning my next trip!