These girls had been conspiring while Karcie, Landon, Sydney's Mom, and I were outside. As soon as I came inside they said, "Can we have a sleepover over here tonight?" I told Kamdyn to ask her Dad since he had been working all day/week. He told her to ask me! Well, why not? The girls are absolutely no trouble and are tons of fun! So, Sydney ran home and packed her clothes and sleeping bag. Her Mom walked her over and just like that Kamdyn's first sleepover began.
First, we played Just Dance 4! It was so funny! I HAD to jump into the action, but Sydney beat me! That dancing is no joke. My heart rate was up in minutes. But, it sure was fun. Sorry, no videos of me dancing, but there is a cute one of the girls.
After playing Just Dance, we enjoyed Pizza. We got Karcie into bed and I gave the girls some ice cream. Being the wild little girls that they are, they took turns reading Dr. Seuss stories to each other. Then, they decided to watch and cute Barbie Princess movie. I watched it, too! First movie I have seen in a LONG time. Sad, I know! It was such a good time!


0 comments:
Post a Comment