Friday, April 12, 2013

Nanny and Pop Pop Visit Apex

Georgia had to leave to go back home on Wednesday.  We were sad to see her go, but Nanny and Pop Pop arrived just before she left.  Karcie was so excited to see them.  Kamdyn got Just Dance 4 from them as part of her birthday present to go along with the Wii that Nanny and Pop Pop got her, too.  Not to be left out,  Karcie got a much needed new pair of PJ's for spring and summer.  We have danced to Just Dance 4 since Wednesday.  That game can be a pretty good work out!  :)

Nanny and Pop Pop were here while Richard was in Mexico.  I got to go on Kamdyn's first field trip at her new school.  I was very appreciative to Nanny and Pop Pop for keeping Karcie so that I could go.  Kamdyn and Karcie had fun playing outside while Nanny and Pop Pop were here.  They also enjoyed hanging out and playing with Wii with Nanny.  We hope we will get to see them soon!  I am sure a trip to SC will be in our near future.  :)










0 comments: