Sunday, April 28, 2013

Waiting Our Turn


Kamdyn decided a couple of weeks ago that we needed to venture downtown to our favorite Apex Mexican restaurant.  Sadly, there was a wait when we arrived.  We haven't had to wait before.  Luckily it was only for about 10-15 minutes.  We ventured down the street and found this old mechanical horse for the girls to ride in front of one of the eclectic little stores called The Rusty Bucket.  Karcie loved it!  Kamdyn thought she was too big for it, but I convinced her to ride it.  If there hadn't been a sign specifically stating that the horse was for "children only" I would have gone for a ride.  It stinks being a grown up sometime.  :)






1 comments:

Nanny said...

Where does time go? Seems like just yesterday I was trying to get Kamdyn to ride one of these and she said "No Way". Precious little girls!