Saturday, April 27, 2013

Precious Strawberry Face

I intended to snap a couple of photos of her with strawberry juice all down her face to be included with the "Eatin' Strawberries" post.  However, when I put the camera down, she started yelling, "MORE!"  As you can tell from other photos, she is not keen on smiling for the camera when I ask her to.  When she decided to "ham it up," I kept clicking.  These photos show her personality to a tee.  She is so fun and silly!  Richard says that she is a Mommy's girl and that I let her get away with everything.  That may be partially true! *wink*  She's my last and I plan on enjoying every silly and fun moment with her before she is grown.  It will be here in a blink!

LOVE this girl to PIECES!  That beautiful smile tugs at my heart!









She kept getting tickled at herself!

She loves for people to laugh at her!  Wonder where she gets that from?



2 comments:

Nanny said...

Spitting image of her Daddy!

Georgie said...

One of the sweetest faces I know!