Sunday, May 01, 2011

A Day in the Country

Two of our best friends , Potter and Carrie, made the trek to North Augusta for some wild pig pickin' and some good music.  This years line-up included Justin Moore, Corey Smith, and Montgomery Gentry.  The weather was near perfect.....mid 80's with a breeze and NO humidity!  Good times with great people! Our neighborhood loves a good reason to celebrate!



Two of my MOST favorite peeps!


35 weeks and I am READY!!!

Our neighbors little boy, Will.  We would claim him in a minute....love this kid!


View of Stage Left from our neighborhood dock (a.k.a the cheap seats, but the best seats!)

Kamdyn showing off her new swimsuit! 

She had a great time playing in the sprinkler and swimming in Bart's pool!

She had to show off her bike riding skills to Potter and Carrie before they left!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

I'm moving to N.Augusta. Something fun is always going on. Richard, please make sure I have my own space - heat not necessary, but do need air. Thanks.