We are so blessed to have such wonderful Mothers! Nanny, Ruthie, and Mama Lucy came to North Augusta along with Uncle Matthew, Aunt Holly, and Baby Vera to celebrate Mother's Day! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to travel. They were so very kind to come to us!
These three ladies are the strongest, kindest, and most giving people that we know! We are so thankful that we get to call them our MOMS and Grandmas! We couldn't ask for more!
 |
| Ruthie with her two granddaughters. Kamdyn was reading/singing Vera her new 1/2 birthday book! Vera was 6 months old on Saturday, May 7. Where does the time go? |
 |
| My how the times have changed! These two with baby girls. I love seeing all that they do with their girls! It is so precious! |
 |
| Kamdyn reading to Mama Lucy and Holly. I think this book was about head lice and Holly was not very entertained by the topic of the book! YUCK! Kamdyn chose this book at the library a few weeks ago. |
 |
| Kamdyn and Ruthie playing baseball. |
 |
| Kamdyn is doing so well hitting the ball! |
 |
| Kamdyn entertaining her sweet baby cousin, Vera! We put Vera in the "magic chair." It works every time. When Kamdyn was a baby this chair always did the trick. I had to double check to be sure that Holly and Matthew didn't accidentally slip this chair in their car! :) |
 |
| Kamdyn was being silly with Nanny! |
 |
| I LOVE MY MAMA!! (I am 36 weeks) |
 |
| I can't wait for Karcie to be added to this picture next year! |
1 comments:
Thank you for having us. Love the picture of us 3. Waiting on the new addition - HURRY.
Post a Comment