I just got back from my 37 week appointment! I was told that I am 4cm and 50% effaced. Doctor said we are ready to have this baby.....now if only my water would break or contractions would start. I prefer my water breaking like last time, but will take whatever I can get! Today would be a great birthday for Karcie because she would share it with Ruthie!!
For now, I am off to do some Jazzercise and walk up and down our stairs to get this labor progressing!
Please keep us in your prayers! I am so ready, but I want Karcie to be ready, too!
Family Fun
2 years ago


4 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!! My bags are packed.
You better cross your legs! That baby needs to stay in there a couple more weeks. :)
So exciting!!! Will keep you in our prayers!!!
I would love to share May 17 with Karcie, but a healthy, happy Kimberly and Karcie - much more important. Maybe she wants her own day ... May 18 ....
Post a Comment