Truthfully, I never thought that I would make it this long given Kamdyn's early arrival. Karcie is taking her own sweet time getting here. I went back to the doctor again yesterday for my one week appointment. He said that I was basically the same as last week....4cm. BOO!
I was kind of expecting for him to say that he would induce me by the end of this week if I didn't go on my own. No Such LUCK! Instead, we have scheduled an induction for June 1st, which is next Wednesday, if the little stinker doesn't arrive on her own. Dr. Bahr seems to think that she will get here before then. I have my doubts!
I must admit how ready I am to have her here with us! The more time that she spends in my tummy is the less time that I get to spend with her before I go back to work in August, but I do want her healthy! I am trying to be patient, it's just not one of my virtues!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
That is exciting news, but I know you are ready!! She will be here before you know it. We will continue to pray for you and Karcie's safe delivery!
Post a Comment