Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Best Name EVER!

MOMMY!
I love being a Mom!  Even though there are challenges with each milestone, being Kamdyn's Mom is the best gift that God has ever given to me for which I will always be grateful!  My heart is about to expand with the blessing of our newest little girl and I can't wait!  Double the times I hear "MOMMY!" and double the fun!  
 


Picture/Picture Frame that Kamdyn made for me at school.

Picture and frame that Kamdyn and Richard put together.  Notice on the left side that this is our family now.  On the right is our soon-to-be expanding family of 4!  LOVE IT!!

This was my favorite!  Click photo to see up close!  This is supposed to be a picture of me at the top!  Where are my feet?

1 comments:

Nanny said...

You are a wonderful Mother and I'm very proud of you. Kamdyn is a joy in every aspect and we all love her so very much.