This is the day for crazy animals to be at our house! When I came home from dropping Kamdyn off at school a 4 foot snake was inside my garage spread out across where I park. I tried to run over it, but he slithered off into the "junk" in our garage. Richard is going to try to get it when he gets home from work. Until then, my car is outside and I don't see me moving it back inside the garage until I see proof that the snake is GONE! I am sure that snake was there this morning when Kamdyn and I went downstairs to get in the car. The question is WHERE WAS HE? We were probably inches from it and didn't even know it! YIKES!!
Later this afternoon, I was walking upstairs inside our house and noticed this rather large turtle in our front yard. I ran outside before he got into the road. Kamdyn surprised me again and wasn't scared. She asked me if she could touch it! I said, "No," because I didn't know if it would bite her??? What is going on? Why are all of these animals occupying my space all in one day? GO AWAY!!
| I guess we scared the turtle to death because he decided that he needed to empty his bladder! |
| Then, it turned around and went back into our yard into the bushes in front of our front steps! Great! |


2 comments:
Bet Kamdyn laughed when turtle decided to use your sidewalk as an outhouse. You need an outside CAT.
You should have called...I am positive Garrett would have come over and held the snake for you. LOL
Post a Comment