Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!

Looking back on 2009 all I can say is WOW!! This was, by far, the fastest year of my life. I "hear" that they only get faster. Watching Kamdyn experience and learn so many things has been my greatest joy! I was sad to see her start school, but I am constantly amazed at her love for learning. She loves school and can't wait to get back on Tuesday. Here's what she learned in a few short minutes a couple of days ago....

She can efficiently work both our desktop computer/mouse as well as our laptop computer/mouse. She enjoys playing Starfall and Sesame Street. I sat in awe after only a literal 2 minute tutorial, she was ready to go. I remember learning how to use a mouse back in the day. It wasn't nearly as easy for me. I am convinced that kids these days are "wired" technologically advanced.


Anyway, since her computer lesson she has been obsessed with playing on our computer. Poor Daddy! Not only does he have to share his TV with her, but now he has to share his laptop, too. Mommy, well she only gets to have TV time or computer time when the two of them are sleeping or if they aren't here. That's completely fine with me! :)


As for me, I've enjoyed my two weeks with my angel. I will miss her tremendously; however, I am a schedule oriented being. I always have been and I feel sure that I always will be. I am ready to have my routine back as hectic as it may be. On this last day of vacation Richard has described me as anxious! That, I am! I am ready to get this new year started. I am looking forward to all of 2010's challenges, changes, and joys!

1 comments:

Nanny said...

Woo Hoo - You Go My Girls!