I was finally off a day from work when Kamdyn had school. I had been anticipating this day for weeks. I couldn't wait to be able to go to her school to do all of the fun things that stay-at-home Mom's get to do with their child's school. I asked her teacher if I could come in and read Pinkalicious to the class and bring pinkalicious cupcakes. There are only girls in her class and I knew that it would be perfect! I don't know who had more fun - Kamdyn or me. I wish I could do this more often.
I got to take Kamdyn to school and pick her up. I took her to Chick-fil-A afterwards for lunch. Then, we came back home and played outside for a couple of hours. This was, of course, when the weather was 60+ degrees! I would probably get bored if I was a stay at home Mom ALL of the time, but I think it would be fun to try it out for a while! :)
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
We loved having you come! Thanks for taking the time! :)
Would be nice if you could have a part-time teaching job. It would provide you the best of both worlds. Kamdyn was so happy you came.
Post a Comment