Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here Piggie Piggie!

Patrick and Carly came to visit us a few weekends back so that Patrick and Richard could go pig hunting. Richard fed the pigs the entire week prior so that Patrick would be sure to "get one"....and, he did! They arrived on Friday afternoon around 4:00 and the first pig was shot right around 6:00. They took it to the processor and all of the meat is stacked in my freezer until we see Patrick again to pass in along. Until then, random blocks of pork continuously fall out threatening to smash my toes each time that I open the freezer.

Carly, Kamdyn, and I enjoyed some girl time. We talked, we watched cartoons, we went to Jazzercise, and fun was had by all three! I wish they could visit more often!

Mission complete!


Carly was BRAVE!!


I hate these things running around my neighborhood and I'm glad they are getting rid of them even though it seems like we have only eliminated one needle in a haystack.

0 comments: