The decorations came down the day after Christmas. My Type A personality kicks into high gear and I can't wait to get everything down once it's all over. Kamdyn wanted to help disassemble her tree. She was so careful with the ornaments.
We are so very blessed in countless ways. Christmas reminds us of those many blessings! If only we could keep that same spirit throughout the year. 



Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
How are precious angel has grown during 2009. Its so hard to believe in a few short months she will turn 4. Thank you Kimberly for sharing this wonderful year with all of us by doing all the hard work on this blog. All the ups/downs of parenting,laughter, adventures, new house, marriage and a great husband and even a little of you thrown in from time to time. I love you more than words can express. (But I imagine you understand now with your own little angel!) 2010 here she comes, Kamdyn Lucy Terry!
oops, I meant "our"
Happy New Year, Terry Family! I've enjoyed reading your posts and watching you ALL grow this past year! I look forward to all that 2010 has to bring! Much love, good health & happiness to you all!
xoxo
Jess
Post a Comment