Monday, January 04, 2010

Richard's Entertainment vs. Mine

While I was watching this beautiful sunset from our living room, spending time with my sweet girl, and getting church clothes ready for Kamdyn, I hear a loud "POW YOW" in the distance.....What was it?


Another pig down in RiverNorth!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Sure looks like a happy man.

Unknown said...

Poor little piggie...I hope it was quick and painless. Potter made me watch a man on tv hunting pigs with a bow and arrow. After the arrow hit the pig, the little guy scurried around trying to get away before he went down...it wasn't pleasant to watch. But I do love BBQ. So I prefer to believe that all of the BBQ I eat comes to me after the animal dies of natural causes. (and of course, this animal would NEVER dig up anyone's beautiful sodded yard!)

Anonymous said...

i want one richard jackie boss just shot us a deer, very good meat love to have that pig to. LOL