The Christmas Season officially started for Kamdyn when the Advent House was filled with candy and the countdown began. For me, it started two weeks before Thanksgiving when I had our Christmas tree up and decorated! I really enjoy having our Christmas Tree and outside lights on for more than a couple of weeks so that I can really enjoy them! It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 4 days away! It's always so exciting anticipating the arrival of Christmas, but it's kind of depressing when it is over!
Putting candy behind the 25 doors.
Listening to the music as each door opens.
Our Christmas Tree filled with an array of ornaments that will hopefully grow to be a 12 footer for next year with a much bigger bow and more elaborate tree topper!
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Your house is beautifully decorated and pictures hardly show how gorgeous it is. Remember your "Christmas Tree" Nanny made for you Kimberly?
Post a Comment