Kamdyn was so excited about singing on the stage in "God's House." The teachers prepared the 3-year-olds well. Kamdyn said that her teachers told her, "No screaming. No jumping. No being loud in God's House." So cute! Kamdyn and the other children did a fabulous job with their medley of Christmas carols, songs, and finger plays. I didn't get any good shots while she was on stage. This was partly because everyone in front of me was standing up attempting to get that pefect photo or video of their little darling with no nevermind to those who were behind them and partly because I couldn't take a picture with my flash on which meant I had to hold the camera really still while dodging those in front of me. They turned out blurry! Luckily we got the program on video as Richard leaned into the aisle to capture the moment. I chuckled as I read a similar thought and post from my friend Carrie on her blog about attending her niece's Christmas Program in public school. The audience was really reverent at the church, I can imagine how these programs will be when Kamdyn is in public school in a few short years.
After the program we enjoyed birthday cake for Jesus and punch. Richard and I had to go to work that morning so we sent Kamdyn with Georgia. We are so blessed to have Georgia. I'm not sure I've said that lately! ;)
Walking down the aisle making her way to the stage in God's House.
Posing for a picture at the reception. When did her legs get so long and skinny?
Posing with Mommy and Daddy.
And, Georgia.
Enjoying her punch and Birthday Cake for Jesus!
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Precious moments to always remember. Thank you so much for sharing these Kimberly. I'm sorry Pop Pop was sick and I could not be there.
They did such a good job! It was weird watching it from the audience, though. Can't wait to get back into the swing of things!
Post a Comment