After we played with Kamdyn's toys for a while, it was time to get dressed and ready for Round 2. Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim came to our house for lunch. I prepared my first Christmas meal complete with a homemade macaroni and cheese from my Mama's recipe. I was so proud of myself! Everyone said that lunch was delicious (I hope they weren't just saying that to be nice!). I say all of this because I am really not fond of cooking. Perhaps with more practice and more successful attempts I can grow to love cooking.
Kamdyn had a good time opening her presents from Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jim. She got a hold of my camera again and had fun taking MANY snapshots of everyone.
Daddy opening one of his many gifts. His list this year was quite lengthy. He said he had been REAL good all year which warranted a LONG Christmas list. :) (Photo taken by Kamdyn)
(photo taken by Kamdyn....she's getting kind of good at this!)
(another photo by Kamdyn....it's like she knew what she was getting later that night from Nanny!)
This is one of my most favorite gifts....A CARPET SWEEPER! Now I don't have to pull out the HUGE Dyson every time I need to vacuum the area rugs while listening to Richard and Kamdyn tell me that I am disturbing their TV time. It also works great on the hardwoods!
Uncle Jim and Aunt Kathy....photo taken by our newest photographer.
Playing Kamdyn's new fairytale memory game.
concentrating.....
Kamdyn had fun playing Memory and Mousetrap with Aunt Kathy. Mousetrap proved to be the most difficult gift to put together this Christmas! :)
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Maybe you should have gotten a "kiss the cook" apron rather than a sweeper! ;)
hi kim i hope you guys had a good christmas and a good new year thank you for keeping up the blog we have enjoy it.comes up the the comp and see her and said how cute she is getting big. they grow up fast so hold on kim take all you can in cause she will be grow be for u know itbut put the breaks on as much as u can. well kiss the baby for me and tell her that her aunt tina loves her very much and may be one day i can see her in person to tell her my self how much i love her. thanks for the blog we have enjoy it so much. was santa good to you this year i bet he was he shot you a pig i see make sure he getsme one lol see later H.A.G.D.
Post a Comment