We named this bird shortly after we moved here. Whether or not this is the same bird, matters not to Kamdyn. To her, Big Bird is "his" name. For whatever reason, this bird has been spending a lot of time on our dock. It has been there in the mornings and even when we return hours later. After many days of watching this bird, I decided that I had to photograph him. He has been fun to watch!
Seeing him next to the chair proves how big he actually is. His wing span is amazing!
Check out how high the river is. Usually the bushes to the left are completely out of the water. Only the tips are currently showing. Our catwalk on the dock is also straight out rather than sloping down into the water. We surely have had a lot of rain this December. 
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
I saw him in flight Christmas Eve - he is a BIG BIRD! Is Richard feeding him pig?
Post a Comment