Monday, July 27, 2009

The Reception

Potter and I entering the reception. We all did cute little dances as we entered. We LOVED the song!!


Kamdyn searched high and low for Potter. She wanted him to dance with her. Notice that no one else is on the dance floor because they are finishing their dinner. Potter was such a good sport!


Around 8:30 Kamdyn started tiring out on us after a very LONG day!


She managed a few more precious smiles for the camera after smiling for the camera nearly ALL day. Her hair is a mess from dancing herself silly!


She loved dancing with her Daddy.


She managed a couple more dances.


Before deciding that she had had enough. She looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I'm so tired. I'm ready to go to bed." I took her and Mama Lucy upstairs and got Kamdyn all tucked into bed. We were so thankful for all of the help that we got from Mama Lucy and Ruthie all weekend.


While I was upstairs tucking Kamdyn into bed, Omar was catching the garter. HMMM.....will he be next??? Who's the lucky girl, Omar?


Patrick, Carly, Me, Richard.....I managed to drag Patrick onto the dance floor and Carly managed to drag Richard out there, too. Our men DO NOT like to dance!!


These two, however, are dancing machines!! :)


The Carters - Allison, Shannon, Patrick, Carly


Ruthie and Richard - such a great photo!!


Finally I have documented the entire wedding weekend. (Never mind that it took me two weeks.) Holly and Matthew are an absolutely perfect couple and we couldn't be happier for them. Richard and I are happy to have a new sister who is AWESOME!! We love you both and are thankful that all of us got to be a part of your special day!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

I think everyone looked really good, but I have to say, OUR KAMDYN looks like she was the belle of the ball! What a doll. Thank you Kimberly for giving those of us unable to attend a glimpse into all the fun.