Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Holly's Bachelorette Party

Last Thursday kicked off the wedding festivities for Holly and Matthew. Richard, Kamdyn, and I headed to Atlanta on Thursday afternoon. Kamdyn got to spend some quality time with all of the guys while I enjoyed a night on the town with Holly and friends in the ATL! Kamdyn promised me that the guys were on their best behavior AND she says that she was given a bath and had her teeth brushed. They took her to a Mexican Restaurant. No pictures of the event because I had the camera with me. With Richard, Matthew, Potter, Omar, and Hollywood as her dates, I feel sure that she was in good hands and was not introduced to any inappropriate behaviors!! (Who am I kidding?)

As for the girls........We had an awesome time, but I was reminded of my age very early on in the night!!!

All of us with our van and van driver for the night!


Holly tearing up as she looked at the scrapbook that all of us made for her!


Carrie and Me with the leopard print purse flask!


Holly, Carrie, and I at the Mexican Restaurant.


Who knows? Some random guy came around asking if he could take our picture with these ridiculous oranges that he had decorated???


Holly humoring the guy and pretending to think he was funny!


Feather duster and American flag.....not sure what they have in common?


There's Ms. America right here.....Ms. Carrie Lynn Brockman sponsored by the Duncan Wellford Lyman Jaycees?? Is that right, Carrie?


Cheers with that feather duster and flag again. I don't know?


Carrie and I as the night was winding down (for me at least) and my age was beginning to show!! :) I was turning 32 the next day!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful girls - how did you all manage not to cause a riot?

Unknown said...

Thats right! Sadly, I was never actually sponsored by them...