This was our 2nd year of attending the Augusta Southern Nationals boat races. We enjoyed it much more for many reasons. The weather was much cooler and we now have a group of neighborhood friends to actually hang out with at our community boat ramp. Kamdyn ran around and played ALL day with all of the other children. It was pretty much two days of all day tailgating with some trips to the pool mixed in between the food, drinks, and games. We had a great weekend! From Friday to Sunday we were entertained with the festivities. It was a great weekend!
Kamdyn got to sit in one of the boats at the boat preview on Friday night before the races at the Augusta Commons.
She was so brave! I couldn't believe that she let them close the top on her.
Catherine and Kamdyn were checking out one of the boats. Catherine is Kamdyn's favorite little friend that lives across the street from us.
I think they were plotting their next move. Little did they know that a storm was coming and we had to run quickly over to Beamie's to escape the rain and wind. We enjoyed a nice dinner with Catherine and her family. 
Fast forward to Saturday....
Kamdyn was running to the community dock to join in on the fun.
I think she was contemplating drawing with sidewalk chalk.
She tried to take a nap on the hammock, but there was too much noise and commotion for napping! She didn't stay here long.
Richard was focused on his game.
Bart, Dalton, and Alan were enjoying the game, too. I think this needs to be a new addition to our Clemson tailgate this year. I kind of liked playing this game!
And, I just realized that I didn't take one single photo of the boats actually racing on the water. One boat actually flipped as soon as it started racing. It was scary, but luckily, the driver wasn't hurt.
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Well, I guess I can see why ya'll never get to come home - you are always too busy having fun. Great Pictures!!!! Kamdyn in the boat reminds me of pictures of you and go carts when you were little. Remember? Deja vu.
So neat! We just had boat races on our lake this past weekend. We had a birds eye view of the races and saw three crashes. It was so neat to see and the kids loved it! I couldn't believe how ironic it was when I read your post!
Post a Comment