Sunday, July 19, 2009

First "REAL" Scrapbook

While I would like to consider our blog my scrapbook, I know that the work involved in a real scrapbook is much more complex. I, however, do not have the patience to actually sit down and create a "real" scrapbook. I was asked to create two pages to bring to Holly's bachelorette party which brought about a slight panic because I had less than a week to create them. I have nothing crafty at home. It's all at school. Luckily, I have a friend who has an entire scrapbook room. She saved me from a meltdown!

Since I was in a hurry, the pages lack tons of creativity. With more time, I can see some definite improvements. For the time being, these were my first FOUR pages and I didn't even get to keep them for myself. :( BUT, I think Holly loved her scrapbook created by all of her favorite people!!

My first page.....I only had about two hours to get all of these done!!


All 4 pages. Not sure why the picture is sideways. That's not how it was taken and/or downloaded???


This is how Kamdyn spent her time while I was working.


This is Jennifer with Kamdyn. Jennifer SAVED the day! Thank you, Jennifer!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are very welcome! Glad to see you both.