Richard was off this entire week. He spent the week searching for wildlife and I think he was successful. My friend Denise's husband, Al, has been joining Richard for the hunting and fishing adventures. I'm glad that Richard has a fishing/hunting buddy that he enjoys hanging out with.
This is what Kamdyn and I came home to on Tuesday! We enjoyed a delicious striped bass dinner (grilled to perfection) that night and it was delicious.
Kamdyn posing with the fish!
Notice Kamdyn watching from the stairs on the right. After seeing this, she refused to eat any of the fish that night. Can you blame her?
That's a cooler full of fish!
Al and Richard in our back yard.
Another one...I was trying to get their faces, but their hats shaded them.
Al with all of the fish!
Richard with all of the fish. I don't think Richard stopped smiling for days after this. He was so happy that they had such a great day fishing!! 
Family Fun
2 years ago


2 comments:
Grilled fish sounds good. Hope they keep biting and are available our next visit. Good to see those guys really smiling.
That is A LOT of fish!
Post a Comment