Kamdyn had on her precious pearl bracelet that Holly and Matthew had given her the night before!
Kamdyn looked like such a little angel.
Not only did she look like an angel, but she acted like one the entire time as we were waiting for the ceremony to start! (By the way, this was before we decided that the BIG bow looked best in her hair!)
Me with my beautiful baby girl!
CHEESE!! I think she was getting tired of smiling!
Me and the gorgeous bride! Holly looked amazing!
What was going on in the room with the guys?
Omar.....is he sleeping again? Long night????
Potter
Shannon
Looks like the groom is pacing and the groomsmen are relaxing!
Right here is where pictures of the ceremony would be except everyone was in the wedding. Patrick had my camera and was buys taking a video of Kamdyn walking down the aisle. Truthfully, she was amazing! She waited so patiently for the "boys" to roll out the aisle for her. She walked down that aisle like a princess carefully placing each rose petal. I cried the entire time that she walked down the aisle. Thankfully I had a tissue wrapped about my bouquet of flower. I couldn't have been prouder! I'm going to figure out a way to post the video.
Me, Ruthie, and Mama Lucy waiting for pictures.
Kamdyn and Aunt Kathy waiting to take pictures after the wedding.
Holly and Matthew were beautiful! Sadly, I do not have many pictures of the two of them. :(
JASON
Me and Richard
Me and Richard again. We don't have very many pics these days of just the two of us.
Family Fun
2 years ago


1 comments:
Can't help it. My BABIES are beautiful. Wish I could have seen everything live.
Post a Comment