Our sweet baby girl turns 2 tomorrow. I just can't make myself believe that two years have already passed since our lives were blessed with her. I got a chance today to look back on her blog and see how much she has changed. We get so busy living our lives that we often forget to sit back and enjoy the many precious moments. I keep saying this, but I never knew that I could love someone or something so much! The love that I have for her is so different from anything that I've ever known. Seeing her smile or hearing her laugh is the most wonderful thing. Even the bad days are good when I see her smile or when I hear her say, "Mommy, I love you!"
We were orginally going to have her birthday party this past Saturday. I am so thankful that we postponed it due to our move. Instead, her party will be on the 12th. Tomorrow night we are going to introduce her to Chuck E. Cheese. It may not be a good thing (for us at least), but I want her to have a celebration on her actual birthday. My friend, Debra, her husband, and their little girl, MacKenna, will be meeting us there! I know that Kamdyn will have a great time, but she may want to go to Chuck E. Cheese everyday for the rest of her childhood! I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I can. Again, we don't have Internet at our new house and my time is limited here at work.
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Little Miss Kamdyn! We too, ventured for our first Chuck E. Cheese experience on McCanless' true 2nd birthday! She loved it (Elmo cake and all) We also had a Pink Party for her real 2 year old Birthday Party the following weekend. What fun! You are in for a treat in the year of "TWO." I thought McCanless entered the "terrible" independent twos early and would be out of them by the time she was really two. BOY, was I wrong! Watch out!
Every year only gets more frustratingly wonderful and so much fun with a strong willed, independent little girl! Have fun, Kimberly and kiss that sweet munchkin for me!
Going to Chuck E. Cheese wasn't really my idea. I was hoping to postpone this introduction as long as I could. My friend, Debra, said that I should take her and that they would meet us there. I couldn't really turn it down! I remember always wanting to go to Show Biz pizza as a child and bugging my parents about it. I bet I'm about to get back what I deserve! :)
Boy, I remember Show Biz Pizza! Do they still have those. Anyways, Happy 2nd Birthday to Kamdyn. I can't believe she is 2 already. How time flies! Enjoy your night at Chuck E. Cheese! Don't forget to bring your earplugs:)
Post a Comment