Saturday, March 22, 2008

Musician in the Making

Kamdyn absolutely LOVES to sing as you all know by the number of posts that have her singing. She has recently started singing while playing either the piano or the guitar. Georgia took her to church with her on Wednesday night. She said that Kamdyn jumped up on the piano bench, started "playing" music while singing Peter Cottontail. She also jumped in to one of the seats in the choir, opened the hymn book, laid it on her lap, and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She did this after watching the choir practice. Georgia said she entertained her entire church that night! She doesn't really have a shy bone in her body and LOVES for people to laugh at her. (HMM, where does she get this from?) Are you starting to see a trend in personality traits?

Yesterday, I found her playing the guitar while singing the song that Daddy sings to her EVERYDAY, Kamdyn is my Sweet Pea. Had to run in a capture it! I am surprised that she sang it for me a second time with the camera on her, but she did!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - we have a baby "Bethoven" in the family. I could squeeze her to death she is so precious!!!!!!! I feel like it has been months since I've seen her. Thank you for these posts!