We listen to Barney frequently on our way to and from Georgia's house. Today was no different.......except, usually I turn it to "grown-up" music as soon as I drop Kamdyn off. Everybody knows how much I like to sing! Well, this morning I was almost to work and realized that I was singing and moving to Barney! I cracked up at myself. I guess this time-change really had me in a funk!
Family Fun
2 years ago


3 comments:
Don't feel too strange. I find this happens to me all the time. Isn't it funny how listening to "grown up" music has become a luxury for us moms!
For some reason, this doesn't surprise me since you enjoy singing/know the words to every song there is! ;)
I'm just happy that McCanless has now moved on up to more (somewhat) "adult sounding" tunes, like Hannah Montanna. So what if I'm singing about being a superstar and sleepovers, at least I'm not jammin' out to nursery rhymes anymore. (for a while at least) Don't worry, I'm sure Kamdyn will move on up pretty soon! ;) Even Mel catches himself singing, "Shake your tail feathers" a Cheetah Girls song, quite often!
Post a Comment