Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Can Spell My Name!

Kamdyn can spell her name and we are so very proud of her! Richard even tries to trick her by saying, "Daddy's name is spelled K-A-M-D-Y-N." She will say, "No, that not your name. That my name." Many of these skills and things that she learns are practiced on our 30 minute car rides to and from Georgia's each day. I attribute her language development to all of the talking and singing that we do in the car each and everyday. I truly cherish our "car" moments because I have her undivided attention and she can't get away. :) I don't wish for a DVD player in my car anytime in the near future. She is a little sponge and soaks up EVERYTHING. I can hardly believe that she will be 2 in less than a month. My sweet baby is growing so fast! Here she is demonstrating her new "big girl" skill!


3 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

That is just too cute. I love her southern twang when she's spelling it too!

Richard said...

I have no idea where she gets that southern accent! ;)

Jennifer said...

Amazing...she is truly a southern girl :)