Monday, March 17, 2008

The Dreaded Stairs

Here is Kamdyn's new favorite thing to do at the new house. She has discovered how to go up and down ALL of our many stairs. I am still scared to death watching her go up and down the outside stairs on both the front and back porches. I'm okay with her climbing on the carpeted stairs on the inside. The fall will not hurt nearly as bad; however, she has her own mind and must do things as she wishes. Who am I to stop her???? I'm just MOMMY! I just take a deep breath everytime she stumbles on a step. It's so hard letting go!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the one thing I truly, truly worry about - her little independent streak is going to make her want to go up and down, up and down. This and the water!
Hope she never learns to unlock a dead bolt!